Top Social

Lost and Found

Friday 3 July 2015
I am aware that I haven't been very active on here recently due to exams but since I am now free, I'll be updating regularly! If you want to find me anywhere else, you can find me on the following websites:

1) Twitter (Miarrrrrr) and Instagram (Miaisaloser) for general ramblings and photos.

2) I am on Wantfeed! An app which allows you to scroll through and repost 'wants' including art, clothes and general products along with uploading your own. This way all the things you want are stored in a blog format which can be really helpful for present buying. My username is Mia_Rodriguez , feel free to explore all the beautiful things I love. 

3) The online magazine 'Imogimoon' launched today (http://imogimoon.com) and I am so thrilled to be a contributor alongside so many brilliant writers whom I share many interests. I will be uploading an article once weekly so be sure to have a look and let me know what you think or what you'd like to read! 


Post Comment
Post a Comment